BPM 2013 is the 11th edition of the reference conference for researchers and practitioners in the field of Business Process Management (BPM). The conference covers all aspects of BPM, including theory, models, techniques, architectures, systems, and empirical studies, and engages the most renowned representatives of the BPM community worldwide in talks, tutorials, and scientific discussions.
BPM 2013 will take place in Beijing, August 26-30, and it will be the first edition of the BPM conference series in Asia. Topics include
- Process modeling and theory (e.g. reference process models, process modeling languages, notations and methods)
- Process model management (e.g. storage, indexing and retrieval of process models)
- Process architectures and platforms (e.g. workflow management systems, service-oriented architectures for BPM)
- Management of process execution data (e.g. process performance measurement, process mining)
- Process flexibility and evolution (e.g. process change management)
- Human-centric BPM (e.g. integrating strategy, processes, people and IT)
- Non-traditional BPM scenarios (e.g. knowledge-intensive processes)
- Management issues and empirical studies (e.g. success factors and measures in BPM, BPM maturity)
More information can be found on the conference website.