The 14th International Conference on Business Process Management (BPM 2016), hosted by the Federal University of the State of Rio de Janeiro, will take place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, September 18-22, 2016.
The BPM Research Track will focus on topics such as
- Decision management and BPM
- Processes in the Internet of Things and wearable devices
- BPM lifecycle management
- BPM people and culture
- BPM maturity: success factors and measures
- Process change management
- Reference process models
- Process modeling language
- Qualitative and quantitative process analysis (e.g. process simulation)
- Incremental process improvement
- Process innovation
- BPM and other process improvement disciplines (e.g. Lean management, Six Sigma, Total Quality Management)
- Process mining
The BPM Industry Track allows showcasing the latest initiatives, exchanging experiences and networking among BPM experts around the world. The conference will also be complemented by several workshops, tutorials, panels and demos.
More information can be found on the conference website.